Pediatric and Family Medicine Providers
Microsoft TEAMS: Meeting information will be provided after you select “Take Course” below.
Post Presentation Survey: Available here after the event.
- Shannon Lynn Berendes, Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Maryam Afshar, MD, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Diagnose different types of hearing loss in pediatric patients.
- Recognize hearing tests used to asses pediatric patients.
The presenter will discuss process of newborn hearing testing at San Jose Kaiser Permanente, different tests used to assess pediatric patients and different types of hearing loss in the pediatric population.
The speaker(s) and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™