Target Audience: Pediatric and Family medicine providers
Lunch will be provided for those who stay for the entire session
Microsoft TEAMS: Meeting information will be provided after you select “Take Course” below.
Post Presentation Survey: Available here after the event.
Mary Ritter, CHA, PA-C, Center for Child Protection, Pediatric SART, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Maryam Afshar, MD, Pediatrics, San Jose, Kaiser Permanente
- Determine which group of patients need to be referred to child abuse specialist.
- Diagnose child abuse based on exam findings.
- Discuss techniques to counsel children and families who are undergoing child sexual abuse investigations.
The speaker(s) and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™