Pediatric and Family Medicine Providers
Lunch will be provided for those who stay for the entire session
Microsoft TEAMS: Meeting information will be provided after you select “Take Course” below.
Post Presentation Survey: Available here after the event.
- Robert M Menard, MD, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Maryam Afshar, MD, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Distinguish deformational plagiocephaly from craniosynostosis.
- Recognize when to refer patients for plagiocephaly and craniosynostosis.
2020 updates for diagnosis and management of Plagiocephaly and Craniosynostosis.
The speaker(s) and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™