Pediatric and Family Medicine Providers
Microsoft TEAMS: Meeting information will be provided after you select “Take Course” below.
Post Presentation Survey: Available here after the event.
- Ben Tiet, MD, Pediatric Cardiology, Kaiser Permanente, Santa Clara
- Maryam Afshar, MD, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
General pediatric outpatient evaluation for syncope and how to recognize cardiac causes, as well as evaluate and treat neurocardiogenic syncope
1) identify key points in the clinical history that suggest a cardiac etiology for syncope
2) Recognize common findings in ECGs and how they may not always relate to pathology, especially in certain populations
The speaker(s) and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™