Pedi Grand Rounds: Connective Tissue Disorders and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Diablo Area Continuing Medical Education Presents: Pedi Grand Rounds: Connective Tissue Disorders and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
DATE: February 26, 2019
TIME: 12:30p – 1:30p
TARGET AUDIENCE: All Physicians
PLANNER: Dorothy Hassler, MD
SPEAKER: Alexandra Aminoff, MD
Antioch (Sand Creek) - 1A & 1B
Park Shadelands -Y1 & Y2
Pleasanton - Room C
NOTE: Lunch is provided at all sites, while supplies last
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
US Toll Free: 1-855-851-8843
US Toll: +1-707-256-2401
Meeting Number: 806 675 092
Meeting Password: 2019_PGR
1. Open an Internet Explorer window (Do not let Lotus Notes open Internet Explorer to join the meeting).
2. Go to
3. If requested, enter your name and email address.
4. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 2019_PGR
5. Click "Join".
6. Internal KP attendees, please use tie-line numbers to connect to the audio conference when attending from a KP phone.
- Recognize patients likely to have Ehlers Danlos and appropriately refer
- Recognize patients likely to have Marfan Syndrome and appropriately refer
- POST SESSION SURVEY:
The Diablo Area designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education. Nurses may report credit towards the continuing medical education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
The Professional Staff Education and Library Committee has determined that the speakers and planners for these activities do not have any conflicts of interest relative to these educational activities.
The Diablo Area is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™