Wednesday, January 1, 2020 - 12:30pm to Thursday, December 31, 2020 - 1:30pm
February 5th, October 28th, and December 2nd
- Tu Tran, PharmD, Drug Education Coordinator, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Stefany Shimada, PharmD, Drug Education Coordinator, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Lily Nguyen, PharmD, Clinical Operations Manager, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Sarala Raja, MD, Chief of Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Hospital Based Medicine, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Mayura Suryanrayan, MD, Opioid Safety Champion, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Ann Segovia, Director of Risk Management; Controlled Substance Management Committee
- Haritha Rachamallu, MD, Chief of Professional Education and Development, Co Lead-Member Patient Advisory Council, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Sangeeta Joshi, MD, Chair of San Jose Pharmacy Advisory Committee (PAC), Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Erica Chen, PharmD, PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Coordinator, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Decrease outpatient prescriptions for non-preferred medications per the DRUG (Regional Drug Utilization Group) Initiatives.
- Achieve the regional goals per the monthly Regional DRUG (Regional Drug Utilization Group) Scorecard.
Objectively measure a change in physician practice before and after the program.
- Track San Jose Medical Center's Performance on the Regional Drug Utilization Group (DRUG) Initiatives.
- Determine if San Jose Medical Center is at or below the regional goal(s).
- Track outpatient prescription records via the Pharmacy Analytical Tool Database “POINT” (Permanent Online Interactive Network of Tools).
- Determine if there are any change/trends in physician prescribing.
- Track performance on Medicare STARS Dashboard