- All MD's, PA's, and NP's
Lunch RSVP : Lunch will be provided for all particpants
WebEx (Please MUTE yourself upon entry):
Post Presentation Survey N/A
- Nolan Lee, MD, MPH, Chief of Prevention Medicine Kaiser Permanente Medicine, San
- Elizabeth Sills, MCP, Director, Health Promotion, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Haritha Rachamallu. M.D, CME Chair
- Nolan Lee, MD, MPH, Chief of Prevention Medicine
- Elizabeth Sills, MCP, Director, Health Promotion
- Carrie Beardsley, MS, Manager, Health Promotion
- Traci Beebe, RN,Manager, Subspecialties
At the conclusion of this event, participants will be able to:
- Apply simple, evidence-based talking points for successful engagement of patients and shared decision making for preventative screenings.
- Integrate 2017 quality goals into daily practice and apply work flow to meet the outpatient quality goals at our facility.
The 2017 Prevention Fair will address outpatient quality goals such as cancer screening,
cardiovascular care, fracture prevention, depression management, immunizations,
tobacco cessation. We will focus on recent changes in evidence-based guidelines and
quality measures. In our integrated health care delivery system, every physician and
staff is empowered to help patients keep up to date in their preventive care. We will
have interactive exhibits and local experts available to answer questions and share
practical take home points to help physicians improve patient care in daily patient care.
The speaker and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Geriatrics
- 1.00 Stroke