All Physicians, Psychiatry, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Registered Dietitian, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Marriage Family Therapists
Post Presentation Survey: Please return after the session to complete post survey on ETHOS
TEAMS link is available after you select "Take Course"
- Shirley Ruzo, PsyD, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Honor Hsin, MD, PhD, Staff Psychiatrist, Adult Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine and Recovery Services, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- John Tran, LMFT, Mental Health Professional, Adult Psychiatry, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
1) Identify Kaiser's continuum of care for eating disorder treatment,
2) Know how and when to refer patients to higher levels of care, and
3) Develop a basic understanding of how eating disorders work and how to treat eating disorders.
Presenter will address the treatment of eating disorders and Kaiser's continuum of care for eating disorder recovery.
The speaker(s) and planning committee has no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™