All Physicians, Psychiatry, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Marriage Family Therapists
Lunch RSVP: Lunch will be ordered for the first 120 people who attend the session in full
Post Presentation Survey: Please return after the session to complete post survey on ETHOS
TEAMS link is available after you select "Take Course"
- Christopher Daley, MD, Staff Psychiatrist, Adult Psychiatry, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Honor Hsin, MD, PhD, Staff Psychiatrist, Adult Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine and Recovery Services, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- John Tran, LMFT, Mental Health Professional, Adult Psychiatry, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Complete a more thorough sexual history and substance use history, being aware that many men who have sex with men do not self-identify as gay
- Engage in some more specific motivational interviewing and harm reduction techniques for those who are precontemplative.
- Refer those with high risk sexual behaviors to testing and/or PrEP
- Identify how the pharmacology of methamphetamine makes it unique amongst drugs of abuse.
- Describe how methamphetamine has become a unique problem for men who have sex with men (MSM).
- Learn tools to work with people in varying stages of readiness for recovery from methamphetamine.
The speaker(s) and planning committee has no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 HIV