Adult Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine and Recovery Services Graduate Medical Education, Undergraduate Medical Education, Quality
- Jamie Light, MD, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose, Adult Psychiatry
- Honor Hsin, MD, PhD, Staff Psychiatrist, Adult Psychiatry/Addiction Medicine and Recovery Services, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose, Adult Psychiatry
- Zhongshu Yang, MD PhD, Senior Staff Physician & Assistant Residency Program Director, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose, Adult Psychiatry
- Rochelle Woods, MD, Senior Staff Physician & Residency Program Director, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose, Adult Psychiatry
- Leah Arnbrecht, PharmD, Clinical Pharmacist & Assistant PharmD Residency Program Director, KP San Jose Adult Psychiatry
- Tiffany Sui, MD, Psychiatry Chief Resident, KP San Jose Adult Psychiatry, KP San Jose Adult Psychiatry
- John Tran, LMFT, Mental Health Professional, Adult Psychiatry, KP San Jose Adult Psychiatry
By the end of the activity, participants will be able to identify how to:
- critically appraise clinical literature
- apply evidence-based practice in daily clinical care.
The speaker(s) and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™