Topic:A comparative evaluation of Video Stylet and flexible fibre-optic bronchoscope in the performance of intubation in adult patients
Educational Objectives: By the end of the series, participants will be able to:
- Identify gaps in knowledge and optimize practices in anesthesia.
- Apply new evidence based standards in anesthesia.
- Improve interdepartmental communication and practice with the anesthesia department.
Educational Objective: By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Review the new technological modality of trachlight intubation, which is now modified with a video advantage and consider its application to practice in the anesthesia department.
Target Audience: Physician Focus: physicians from anesthesia, surgical services
Planner: Jasper Chen, MD, Anesthesia Department
Speakers: Jasper Chen, MD, Anesthesia Department
Disclosure: The presenters and program planners of this conference have disclosed that he/she has norelevant financial relationships with commercial interest. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee / faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a conflict of interest.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City takes responsibility for the content , quality and scientific integrity of this CME Activity .
Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand -name products.
Accreditation Statement: Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement: The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City designates this Live Activity for a maximum of .50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™