Topic: Psychocutaneous Disease: Pharmacotherapy and psychotherapy
Educational Objectives: By the end of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Implement evidence-based recommendations in practice vetting current research for adoption within KP practice.
- Discuss the common dermatological conditions and treatments thereby improving patient care and satisfaction.
Session Objectives: By the end of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss how to establish a working alliance with the patient who has psychocutaneous disease.
- Review pscyhotropic medications currently used for psychocutaneous disease
Target Audience: Physician Focus: RWC Dermatology Physicians
Speaker: Dr. Aleda Longwell, Dermatology Department, Redwood City
Planner: Dr. Diana Droubi, Dermatology Department, Redwood City
Disclosure: The presenters and program planners of this conference have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial relationships with commercial interest. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee / faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a conflict of interest.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City takes responsibility for the content , quality and scientific integrity of this CME Activity .
Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand -name products.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™