Educational Objectives: By the end of the activity, participants will be able to:
1. Discuss and apply various echocardiography criteria in the interpretation of echo studies.
2. Implement cultural, ethnic, age and gender data which may influence the candidacy of various diagnostic and therapeutic modalities, as it applies to the clinical care of echo treatment.
Target Audience: Physician Focus in Cardiology
Non-Physician Professionals: Echo sonographers, other allied health professionals
KP Planners/Speakers (varies):
- Alexander Chen, MD, Cardiology RWC
- Nader Banki, MD, Cardiology RWC
- Roberto Felix, MD, Cardiology RWC
- Xiushui Ren, MD, Cardiology RWC
- Tina Saparia, MD, Cardiology RWC
- Angela, Richardson, RDCS Cardiology RWC
- Williams, Sherry, RDCS, Cardiology RWC
- Tam, Tammy, PharmD, Heart Failure Pharmacist, RWC
- Carla Teehankee, NP
KP CME Staff: Julia Carranza, CME Coordinator; Alvin Ting, MD, Chief of Physician Education
Resources: National guidelines as promoted by our professional societies, e.g. American College of Cardiology (ACC) and American Society of Echocardiography (ASE)
Disclosure Statement: The presenters and program planners of this conference have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial relationships with commercial interest. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee / faculty for this program and they do not have relevant financial relationships with commercial interest that present a conflict of interest with this CME Activity.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME Activity.
Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand -name products.
Kaiser Permanente Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Geriatrics
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis