Educational Objectives: By the end of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Apply the diagnosis and treatment of patients with musculoskeletal disorders as appropriate to age, cultural and linguistic patient care.
- Share decision making through case discussions by individual practitioners.
- Discuss and address radiology imaging findings and radiation concerns.
Target Audience: Physician Focus: Radiologists, ortho surgeons, occupational medicine, podiatrists, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Planners (varies): Craig J Nimick, MD; Pod Surg-Recon. Rear foot / Ankle, KP Redwood City; Todd Osinski, MD, Radiology; Bao H. Do, MD; Andrew S. Roberts, MD, Radiology, KP Redwood City
Speakers(varies): Craig J Nimick, MD; Pod Surg-Recon. Rear foot / Ankle, KP Redwood City; Todd Osinski, MD, Radiology; Bao H. Do, MD; Andrew S. Roberts, MD, Radiology, KP Redwood City
CME Staff: Julia Carranza, CME Coordinator; Alvin Ting, MD, CME COE
1) Regional guidelines; peer review journals; evidence based clinical expertise.
4) Statdx is a link/website often used: my.statdx.com
5) Skeletal Radiology, American Journal of Roentgenology, and Radiology are all commonly accessed articles when preparing for the conferences.
Disclosure: The presenters and program planners of this conference have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial relationships with commercial interest. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee / faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a conflict of interest.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City takes responsibility for the content , quality and scientific integrity of this CME Activity .
Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand -name products.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis