Topic: Cardiology as it applies to Primary Care
Educational Series Objectives:
- Discuss clinical guidelines for appropriate care.
- Integrate appropriate cultural and linguistic factors/techniques to deliver quality primary care.
- Utilize current best practices as it applies to primary care.
- Identify common abnormal ekg rhythms.
- Use age as one factor in overall interpretation of ekg's.
- Identify early signs of ischemia on ekg.
Target Audience: Physician Focus: Adult Primary Care, Radiology
Planner: Alvin Ting, MD, Adult Primary Care
CME Staff: Julia Carranza, CME Coordinator; Alvin Ting, MD, CME COE
Speakers/Panel: Mike Ren, MD, Chief of Cardiology Department, KP Redwood City
- Kaiser Permanente Clinical Library
- Thaler: Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, 8th ed. 2015
- Cardiology expert opinion
Disclosure: The presenters and program planners of this conference have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial relationships with commercial interest. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee/faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a conflict of interest.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Redwood City is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Redwood City designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center-Redwood City takes responsiblity for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand-name products.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™