Educational Objectives: By the end of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and apply learning points from the clinical cases to physician practice.
- Stay current on the standard-of-care practices for primary care topics.
- Provide evidence-based evaluation and management for patients' presenting concerns.
- Improve our awareness on currently available patient care services and work-flows at KP RWC/SMM.
- Meet organizational quality goals and improve our quality goals.
Target Audience: Physician Focus: Primary care providers in the Kaiser San Mateo Department of Medicine and Family Medicine
Planner (s) (varies): Bryant Hom DO, Department of Internal Medicine; Irene Lee-Klass, MD. Department of Adult Family Medicine
Speaker (s) (varies): Bryant Hom DO, Department of Internal Medicine; Irene Lee-Klass, MD. Department of Adult Family Medicine
Resources: See session power point presentation for references.
Disclosure: The presenters and program planners of this conference have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial relationships with commercial interest. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee / faculty for this program and they do not have relationship(s) that present a conflict of interest.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME Activity.
Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand -name products.
Accreditation Statement: Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement: The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.