Topic: Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors and risk of lung cancer
Educational Objectives: By the end of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Review and apply knowledge base as appropriate to provide effective, cost-conscious, consistent, patient centered care, as it applies to patients from diverse cultures, groups and communities.
- Identify the appropriate work-flow and ownership as it applies to primary care.
Educational Objectives: By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Determine whether there is significant and practice-changing increased risk of lung cancer with prolonged use of ACE-Inhibitors.
- Discuss the clinical application of hypertension being more prevalent in African Americans than the general population.
Target Audience: Physician Focus in Primary Care, Pulmonology Allergy, Asthma Care Managers
Planner: Scott Selinger, MD, Dept. of Medicine, KP RWC
Speakers: Scott Selinger, MD, Dept. of Medicine, KP RWC
Resources: See attached article
Disclosure Statement: The presenters and program planners of this conference have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial relationships with commercial interest. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee / faculty for this program and they do not have relevant financial relationships with commercial interest that present a conflict of interest with this CME Activity.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME Activity.
Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand -name products.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™