Educational Objectives: By the end of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Apply evidence based practice about care for medically-refractory epilepsy patients into individual practice during pre-surgical evaluations for these patients.
- Examine the results of evidence based practice with the Epilepsy Surgery team (radiology, neurology, surgeons) in order to improved patient care.
Target Audience: Physician Focus: Radiologists, Neurologists, Surgeons
Planner: see the session
Speakers: see the session
1. American Epilepsy Society
2. Epilepsy Foundation
3. National Association of Epilepsy Centers Guidelines:
4. Academy of Neurology Clinical Practice Guidelines: Epilepsy
Disclosure: The presenters and program planners of this conference have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial relationships with commercial interest. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee / faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a conflict of interest.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City takes responsibility for the content , quality and scientific integrity of this CME Activity .
Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand-name products.
*For Webex Meeting information see the email invite from Ayla Call.