Educational Objectives: By the end of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss clinical guidelines for appropriate care in HBS.
- Integrate appropriate cultural and linguistic factors/techniques to deliver quality in inpatient setting.
- Utilize current best practices as it applies to inpatient setting.
- Apply communication techniques with patients, families and colleagues.
- Meet organizational quality goals and improve our quality outcomes.
Target Audience: Physician Focus in Physical HBS
- Dorina Gheorghevichi, MD, HBS, KP Redwood City
Speakers: See session
Resources: See session
Disclosure Statement: The presenters and program planners of this conference have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial relationships with commercial interest. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee / faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a conflict of interest.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City takes responsibility for the content , quality and scientific integrity of this CME Activity .
Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand -name products.