Educational Objectives: By the end of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Leverage KPHC to support the quality initiatives relevant to their specialty
- Define and apply the KPHC workflows that allow them to optimize their inbasket management.
- Identify and apply the steps to complete a video visit
Educational Objectives: By the end of the session participants will be able to
- Utilizing the unified outpatient schedule to identify members you have never seen
- Using the toolbar button to send secure messages/write letters
- Leverage the new Dashboard report to bulk email multiple new members
- Updating the patients preferred name
- Accessing the outside record
- Documenting the patient’s preferred name
- The MDs PROMPT view
- Use the sticky note to make a personal connection during the follow up visit
- Leveraging an updated MDP smartphrase
Target Audience: Physician Focus: All Physicians in RWC and SMM who use the KPHC Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
Planners: Sarah Browne, APIC of IT, access and performance improvement/Project Manager; Herb Szeto, APIC of Hospital and IT, Hospital Medicine;; Dustin Stark, Regional KPHC Learning Consultant for Redwood City
Speaker(s): Dustin Stark, Regional KPHC Learning Consultant for Redwood City
Resources: Regional Kaiser Permanente Health Connect (KPHC) team references http://cl.kp.org/pkc/ncal/clib/Training/kphc/index.htm
Disclosure: The presenters and program planners of this conference have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial relationships with commercial interest. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee / faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a conflict of interest.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City takes responsibility for the content , quality and scientific integrity of this CME Activity.
Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand -name products.
Accreditation and Credits
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™