Educational Objectives: By the end of the activity, participants will be able to:
1. Improved coordination of patient care between IR, NEPH and VASC.
2. Discuss & address radiology imaging findings and surgical concerns.
3. Apply shared decision-making through case discussions by individual practitioners.
4. Review of relevant medical literature.
Target Audience: Physician Focus: Physicians specialist who see patients with a known vascular issue: IR, NEPH, VASC
Other non-physicians: clinical staff who see patients with a known vascular issue: IR, NEPH, VASC
Planners (varies): See session
CME Staff: CME Coordinator: See Session
Speakers (Varies): See Session
1. Kidney Disease Outcomes Quality Initiative (KDOQI) CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINE FOR HEMODIALYSIS ADEQUACY: 2015 UPDATE http://www.ajkd.org/article/S0272-6386(15)01019-7/fulltext
2. National Kidney Foundation (NKF) CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINES For Chronic Kidney Disease: Evaluation, Classification and Stratification https://www.kidney.org/sites/default/files/docs/ckd_evaluation_classification_stratification.pdf
Disclosure: See session
Disclosure: All other presenters and program planners of this conference have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial relationships with commercial interest. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee / faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a conflict of interest.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City takes responsibility for the content , quality and scientific integrity of this CME Activity .
Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand -name products.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.