Educational Objectives: By the end of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Apply evidence based practice about care for medically-refractory epilepsy patients into individual practice during pre-surgical evaluations for these patients.
- Examine the results of evidence based practice with the Epilepsy Surgery team (radiology, neurology, surgeons) in order to improved patient care.
Target Audience: Physician Focus: Radiologists, Neurologists, Surgeons
Planners (varies): Josiah Ambrose, MD, Neurologist, KP Redwood City; Yang, Sua, NP, KP Redwood City
|Dr. Josiah Ambrose, RWC/KP Neurologist|
|Sua Yang NP, RWC/KP Neuroscience|
|Dr. Shahram Amina RWC/KP Epidemiologist|
|Dr. Erika Pietzsch RWC/KP Epidemiologist|
|Dr. John Kuratani RWC/KP Epidemiologist|
|Dr. Leo Chen RWC/KP Epidemiologist|
|Dr. Ning Zhong RWC/KP Epidemiologist|
|Dr. Sharon McDaniel RWC/KP Epidemiologist|
CME Staff: Alvin Ting, MD; Julia Carranza, CME Coordinator
1. American Epilepsy Society
3. National Association of Epilepsy Centers Guidelines:
4. Academy of Neurology Clinical Practice Guidelines: Epilepsy
Disclosure Statement: The presenters and program planners of this conference have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial relationships with commercial interest. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee / faculty for this program and they do not have relevant financial relationships with commercial interest that present a conflict of interest with this CME Activity.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME Activity.
Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand -name products.
Kaiser Permanente Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
*For Webex Meeting information see the email invite from Sua Yang
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.00 Geriatrics
- 2.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis