Educational Objectives: By the end of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Apply evidence based practice about care for medically-refractory epilepsy patients into individual practice during pre-surgical evaluations for these patients.
- Examine the results of evidence based practice with the Epilepsy Surgery team (radiology, neurology, surgeons) in order to improved patient care.
Target Audience: Physician Focus: Radiologists, Neurologists, Surgeons
Planner: see the session
Speakers: see the session
1. American Epilepsy Society
2. Epilepsy Foundation
3. National Association of Epilepsy Centers Guidelines:
4. Academy of Neurology Clinical Practice Guidelines: Epilepsy
Disclosure: The regular presenters and program planners of this case conference have disclosed that they have no relevant financial relationships with commercial interest (s). The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee / faculty or this program and they do not have relationships that present a relevant financial conflict of interest.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City takes responsibility for the content , quality and scientific integrity of this CME Activity .
Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand-name products.