Educational Objectives: By the end of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Leverage KPHC to support the quality initiatives relevant to their specialty
- Define and apply the KPHC workflows that allow them to optimize their inbasket management.
- Identify and apply the steps to complete a video visit
Educational Objectives: By the end of the session, participants will be able to improve patient care related:
- COVID Resources (phrases, clinical tools etc.)
- DMO and Up To Date
- Chart Chat in Haiku
- Summer 2020 Meds Bundle #1 : CURES Review
- Summer 2020 Meds Bundle #2 : Discrete Sigs (July 17, 2020)
- Dashboard - Run As (May 26, 2020)
- MDO App column on MPS schedule (May 27, 2020)
- Retirement of Classic View (May 27, 2020)
- Storyboard (May 27, 2020)
- Lab appointment booking
Focus: All Physicians in RWC and SMM who use the KPHC Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
1. Sarah Browne, MD, Assistant Physician in Chief of IT, Access and Performance Improvement, Kaiser Permenante, San Mateo Medical Center
2. Herb Szeto, APIC of Hospital and IT, Hospital Medicine, Kaiser Permanente, Redwood City
3. Dustin Stark, Regional KPHC Learning Consultant for Kaiser Permanente, Redwood City
Speaker(s): Dustin Stark, Regional KPHC Learning Consultant for Redwood City
CME Staff: Alvin Ting, MD, COE; Julia Carranza, CME Coordinator
Resources: Regional Kaiser Permanente Health Connect (KPHC) team referenceshttp://cl.kp.org/pkc/ncal/clib/Training/kphc/index.htm
Disclosure: The presenters and program planners of this conference have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial relationships with commercial interest. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee / faculty for this program and they do not have relevant financial relationship(s) that present a conflict of interest with this CME Activity.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City takes responsibility for the content , quality and scientific integrity of this CME Activity.
Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand-name products.
Accreditation and Credits
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™