Educational Objectives: By the end of the activity, participants will be able to:
1. Improved coordination of patient care between IR, NEPH and VASC.
2. Discuss & address radiology imaging findings and surgical concerns.
3. Apply shared decision-making through case discussions by individual practitioners.
4. Review of relevant medical literature.
Target Audience: Physician Focus: Physicians specialist who see patients with a known vascular issue: IR, NEPH, VASC
Other non-physicians: clinical staff who see patients with a known vascular issue: IR, NEPH, VASC
Planners (varies): See session
CME Staff: CME Coordinator: See Session
Speakers (Varies): See Session
1. Kidney Disease Outcomes Quality Initiative (KDOQI) CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINE FOR HEMODIALYSIS ADEQUACY: 2015 UPDATE http://www.ajkd.org/article/S0272-6386(15)01019-7/fulltext
2. National Kidney Foundation (NKF) CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINES For Chronic Kidney Disease: Evaluation, Classification and Stratification https://www.kidney.org/sites/default/files/docs/ckd_evaluation_classification_stratification.pdf
Disclosure: See session
Disclosure: The regular presenters and program planners of this case conference have disclosed that they have no relevant financial
relationships with commercial interest (s). The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s)
and/or committee / faculty or this program and they do not have relationships that present a relevant financial conflict of
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City takes responsibility for the content , quality and scientific integrity of this CME Activity .
Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand -name products.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Redwood City designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.