- Understand the similarities and differences of various short-term mechanical circulatory support
- Be able to decide optimal device placement pending different clinical scenarios and patient risk profile
- Understand the risks and benefits of short-term devices and be aware of possible complications
- Discuss the long-term impact of management using these short-term devices
Post Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/93JN9BQ
Disclosure: The presenter & planning committee members for this activity have disclosed that they have no relevant relationships with commercial or industry organizations. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee/faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a relevant conflict of interest. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand name products.
Kaiser Santa Clara is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Kaiser Santa Clara designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Geriatrics
- 1.00 Pain/EOL