Planner/Moderator: Rita Joshi, MD
- Critical Care
- Infectious Disease
1. Order the appropriate type of imaging and other tests for management of thoracic diseases.
2. Improve ability to interpret radiologic findings in the right clinical setting.
3. Provide a forum to discuss and receive input from multiple specialties providing a multidisciplinary team based approach to disease management.
FACULTY & DISCLOSURE
Disclosure: The presenter & planner for this activity have disclosed that they have no relevant relationships with commercial or industry organizations (Commercial Interest). The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and faculty for this activity and they do not have relationships that present a relevant conflict of interest. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand name products.
Kaiser Santa Clara is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Kaiser Santa Clara designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and 1 Radiologic Technology Credit. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis