Planner: Elliot Brill, MD
Target Audience: Surgeons
- Reduce perioperative complications in general surgery cases.
- Appropriately utilize new or evolving surgical techniques and guidelines.
- Effectively manage unusual and or complicated surgical cases.
Post Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F8ZLRQW
Disclosure: The presenter & planning committee members for this activity have disclosed that they have no relevant relationships with commercial or industry organizations. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee/faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a relevant conflict of interest. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand name products.
Kaiser Santa Clara is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Kaiser Santa Clara designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
11/02/2017 - 8:00am to 9:00am PDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis