Presenter: Elliott Brill, MD
Planner: Elliott Brill, MD
Target Audience: Surgeons
Case based: Male, mid-50's with complex surgical hx s/p small bowell resection X2 and colectomy complicated by colon anastomotic leak
Post Session Survey: via Survey Monkey
- Reduce perioperative complications in general surgery cases.
- Appropriately utilize new or evolving surgical techniques and guidelines.
- Effectively manage unusual and or complicated surgical cases.
FACULTY & DISCLOSURE
The presenter & planner for this activity have disclosed that they have no relevant relationships with commercial or industry organizations (Commercial Interest). The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and faculty for this activity and they do not have relationships that present a relevant conflict of interest. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand name products.
Kaiser Santa Clara is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Kaiser Santa Clara designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis