Speakers: Farhad Parivar, MD, Michael Choi, MD, Dale Kunihira, MD, Ronald Yamaguchi, MD
Planner: Farhad Parivar, MD
1. Critically review multi modality imaging strategies when analyzing cases of complex urologic disorders to facilitate better patient care.
2. Apply the recommendations in the management of older, younger, & ethnic patients with complex urologic disorders
3. Plan management of unusual and difficult cases
Post session: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZSMMYMD
Disclosure: The presenter & planning committee members for this activity have disclosed that they have no relevant relationships with commercial or industry organizations. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee/faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a relevant conflict of interest. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand name products.
Kaiser Santa Clara is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Kaiser Santa Clara designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis