1st and 3rd Thursday of the month.
- Supriya S. Patel, MD, Department of Surgery, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Vanessa Suhama, Patient Coordinator, Department of Surgery, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
Without the conference, patients will not benefit from a multidisciplinary approach to their complex disease
- May not benefit from all possible treatment options
- May need to see multiple specialists at different times to get all the information and evaluation
- May have to have some unnecessary visits, tests and these will delay their care
Reduce the amount of time from when a patient imaging is done to the date of surgery, expedite orders and reduce unnecessary delays in treatment. Get patients to surgery in an optimal time frame.