Monday, January 1, 2018 - 2:00pm to Monday, December 31, 2018 - 2:00pm
Meets Every 2nd Tuesday of the Month
- Haritha Rachamallu, M.D., Adult and Family Medicine
- Dr. Michael Lum, MD - Assistant Physician in Chief (APIC) for Access and Utilization, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose.
- Dr. Andrew Prasertham, MD- Chief of Medicine Sub-specialties, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose.
- Dr. Sangeeta Joshi, MD -CME committee member and Assistant Chief of Adult and Family medicine/ TWT (Today's work Today ) planning committee member, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Christina Sam -Associate Medical Office Controller, TPMG Controller's
- Streamlining referrals to decrease the facility gap to align with regional averages.
- Improve effective communication between referring and consulting physicians to ensure care without delay in the most time-efficient and cost-effective manner for the member, as tracked and analyzed in our annual Physician Opinion Surveys (POS).
- Apply effective communication strategies between referring and consulting physicians as outlined in the tri-fold (please see attached copy of tri-fold)
- Perform the appropriate pre-referral work up as outlined on the e-consult page. (electronic page)
- Utilize P-consult (phone consult) when available before direct booking to ensure appropriate pre-work has been done before seeing specialists, to care without delay.