Spine and Radiology
- Discussion Panel
- Mark Nguyen, MD, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, San Jose, Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser San Jose is a Northern California Kaiser Spine Referral Center. As a Northern California Kaiser Spine referral center this case conference will :
- Achieve the best treatment plan for patients with difficult or complex spine related issues by having multidisiplinary, collective expert input on treatment planning.
- Achieve the most efficient and expedient care for each patient by providing by providing accessibility to various specialties at one time instead of patient having to make multiple, individual appointments. (care without delay)
- Provide expert education to physicians by interaction with and discussion with other specialties- team of experts giving an expert evidence and consensus-based treatment plan.
The speaker and planning committee has no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Geriatrics
- 1.00 Pain/EOL
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis