Spine and Radiology
Lunch RSVP (By 6/8/17): https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C7QJBMX
WebEx (Please MUTE yourself upon entry): https://kponline.webex.com/kponline/j.php?MTID=mff24239494da07bb1af7c5a3d2fc4edb
Blank Sign in Sheet: Email to San Jose CME office after event
- Discussion Panel
- June Ong, D.O., Musculoskeletal Services, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
Kaiser San Jose is a Northern California Kaiser Spine Referral Center. As a Northern California Kaiser Spine referral center this case conference will :
- Achieve the best treatment plan for patients with difficult or complex spine related isssues by having multidisiplinary, collective expert input on treatment planning.
- Achieve the most efficient and expedient care for each patient by providing by providing accessibilty to various specialties at one time instead of patient havig to make multiple, individual appointments. (care without delay)
- Provide expert education to physicians by inteaction with and discussion with other specialties- team of experts giving an expert evidence and consensus based treatment plan.
The discussion panel and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Geriatrics
- 1.00 Pain/EOL
- 1.00 Radiation Safety