Wed, 03/08/2023 - 10:00am
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Ana M Rodriguez, MD
Ana M Rodriguez, MD
Physicians, NPs and PAs - Oncology, Surgery Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Gastroenterology, Anesthesiology, and Pathology
- Implement recommendations discussed in case presentations to improve diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of GI cancer and to complete a treatment plan for patients presented.
- Identify and employ methods to provide comprehensive care for GI tumor patients through a collaborative team effort.
- Identify and address issues of race, language, implicit bias, and ethnic implications in GI cancer diagnosis, care and treatment.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
Ana Rodriguez, all presenters, and the planners of this activity have no relevant financial relationship(s) with ineligible companies to disclose.
Ineligible companies are those whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
Financial relationships of any dollar amount are defined as relevant if the educational content is related to the business lines or products of the ineligible company.
AWARD OF CME CREDIT:
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and claim credit using the SMS text feature or the CME link.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses may report 1 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis