Thu, 04/20/2023 - 12:30pm
CME PROGRAM PLANNERS:
Stephanie Yee-Guardino, MD
Stella Dao, MD
By the end of this CME session, participants should be better able to:
1. List differences between Family Medical Leave Act and Paid Family Leave.
2. List conditions that qualify for FMLA as well as common conditions that do not.
3. Identify features of the work activity status that help support a caregiver’s application for FMLA.
4. List factors that help providers decide the length of time off for FMLA based on medical conditions.
Physicians, NPs, and PAs - Pediatrics and Family Medicine
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
AWARD OF CME CREDIT:
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses may report 1 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™