Family Medicine Physicians, Resident physicians, Medical students
Microsoft TEAMS Link: Is available after selecting "Take Course" below.
Post Presentation Survey : Please return to this event page and select "Take Course" below to complete the post survey after event is complete.
- Heena Panchal, MD, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Alegria C. Lim, Resident Physician, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Divya Reouk, MD, Family Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Jake A. Walsh-Arteaga, Resident Physician, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Apply appropriate management and follow up of patients with eating disorder.
- Describe appropriate referral to emergency room.
Speakers will go over current management guidelines for patient with active eating disorder. Criteria for emergency medicine evaluation. KP guidelines for both these aspects.
The speaker(s) and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™