Family Medicine Physicians, Resident physicians, Medical students, Medical Assistants, Nurses.
Post Presentation Survey : Please return to this event page and post survey will be available after event is complete
- Stephanie Clough, MD, Resident, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Leticia Pelayo, MD, Pediatrics, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Divya Reouk, MD, Family Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Jennifer Luu, MD, Resident, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Describe appropriate screening tools for Autism for different age groups.
- Describe referral process for regional development department.
- List resources available for parents.
Presenter will go over Autism Diagnosis, comparison of validated screening tools, age appropriate screening, resources available in Kaiser Permanente for this diagnosis and referral process for same.
The speaker(s) and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™