Family Medicine MDs
Lunch RSVP (By 6.14.17): https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K23DQT3
WebEx Link: https://kponline.webex.com/kponline/j.php?MTID=m4eadd9365cde4f95c4487264d2dba292
Post Survey Link (7/20/17) https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QMBFHC3
- Dr. Divya Reouk, Adult and Family Medicine, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Dr. Adam Bolour, Adult and Family Medicine, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- List differential diagnosis for hypernatremia
- Explain differences between hypovolemic, euvolemic, and hypervolemic hyponatremia.
Out patient management of electrolyte imbalance (Sodium) - will discuss different etiology of hyponatremia and management based on categories - Will also discuss when to manage it outpatient and indication for in hospital management
The speaker and planning committee have no financial relationshisp to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™